"Why do you participate in Heritage?"
The following were the main themes we heard:
- Friendship for the kids.
- Friendship for the moms.
- “Classroom” experience and the discipline within a classroom setting.
- Enriches our homeschooling in taking classes I am unable to teach.
- An opportunity to learn from another parent in a safe environment.
- Helps me maintain my commitment to homeschooling.
- Supplement my child’s current home education.
- The small, warm, Christian community is important. No one is just a number! Heritage continues to teach and reinforce the Godly principles that we are teaching our children at home.